God Keeps Every Single Promise He Makes

Welcome to our blog! My prayer is for God to give my husband and I a child, and for Him to give comfort (and a precious baby)to all those who are struggling with infertility. God made us a promise and I KNOW He will keep it.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

God Knows What We Need

Just a short follow up.... our dr. called this morning. Finally, a little bit of good news. Praise God! Chris' test showed that everything is pretty much in normal range.. still kind of low, but normal. That's good news, right?
The dr. told us that really there is no reason why we can't conceive with those test numbers. He suggested that I might want to go back to a fertility dr. that specializes in females. Another option, he said, was for us to do a few more rounds of IUIs (inseminations).
I have been checked from head to toe (or should I say from head to, well, I won't go there~lol)! Everything checks out with me. And for the inseminations, I just don't think I'm ready to do that again right now. Maybe in the future.
As for right now, I think I'm just gonna pray and hope that God gives us a miracle!!! Patience is a virtue.

Psalms 37:5 Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment